Builder Website: http://bellagohomes.com/
About Bellago Homes
From Their Website
At Bellago Homes we believe that stunning beauty can be a part of our customer’s lives. It is our desire to bring this to pass by creating homes that invoke this feeling by every artful detail incorporated into our stylish homes. Our stylish homes and amenities are reminiscent of those found at prominent resorts. We are committed to creating a beautiful atmosphere for our clients to live in and enjoy. At Bellago Homes style is not an option; it is a standard that we set.
Our authentically themed and detailed elevations create a street scene reminiscent of neighborhoods past. Inside and out you’ll notice the attention to detail that we gave in creating these plans. You’ll notice the split floor plans with a natural separation between the master bedroom and the other bedrooms. You’ll notice the angle walls and stepped cabinets in the kitchen, which a person would normally only find in custom homes. These homes have round ceiling drops and round turrets normally only found in custom homes. We have taken some of the most aesthetically pleasing details of custom homes and made them part of our homes in this neighborhood. In a time when many other builders have significantly limited details and options, or eliminated details and standard options altogether, we have expanded the standard and optional details that Bellago Homes offers. Intelligent design means innovative floor plans with more options, timeless street scenes and an impressive list of included custom features.
At Bellago Homes we build one home at a time. We don’t want to be the largest builder in town, but we do want to be one of the best builders in town. Our attention to detail and our commitment to style can be seen in every home and community that we build. At Bellago Homes your home is built by skilled craftsmen being led by artisans with a vision in mind. Our craftsmen apply detailed finishes like sand finish stucco to front elevations of homes and three color paint schemes on the exteriors of each home. Our craftsmen build complicated round drops and complicated front elevations with recessed and angled window treatments with powder coated Iron facades. Our craftsmen install real cantera stone trims and treatments that come out of Mexico and are hand carved to perfection. We offer real upgraded options that are normally considered custom like oil rubbed plumbing fixtures and oil rubbed bronze mirror doors and bath accessories and don’t forget our upgraded lighting packages. These are just a few examples of how your Bellago Home is built with Expert Craftsmanship.
QUALITY MATERIALS AND FEATURES
Quality to us means upgraded standard features, including: smooth recessed paneled interior doors, standard mirror doors in Master baths, rocker light switches, stepped kitchen cabinets with a custom look, front door handle sets, skip trowel drywall finish with round corner bead, standard upgraded lighting package. Round bay windows with round ceiling drops. Many of our standard features are considered upgrades at other home building companies. It costs more to include these features, but we don’t believe in cutting corners when it comes to quality and aesthetics. We believe that most people want to live in a home and neighborhood where quality and beauty exist.
We are second generation Homebuilders. Having learned the business from the ground up, we spend an enormous amount of time in the planning stages of the homes and communities that we build. We have a real vision in mind of how we want each community and each home to turn out when we are finished with a project. We follow this vision vigorously until it is completed. Our homes are considered some of the most beautiful homes being built in the valley. Innovation and aesthetic design joined with quality construction make our homes extremely enjoyable to live in. We hope you will join with us in our vision of what the future could be by becoming part of our family of happy homeowners at Bellago Homes. Bellago Homes where stunning beauty is incorporated into every detail.
Bellago Homes Communities
Bellago Homes now has communities in Phoenix area.
- Imagine Tuscan style architecture with an Italian flair, tucked away in an established neighborhood- close to an Elementary school, shopping and major freeways. That’s exactly what we’re offering at Contessa Bella. Choose from three well thought out floor plans featuring designer cabinetry, granite countertops, beautiful kitchens and stunning front elevations with sand finish stucco. Our Gated community also includes, for our homeowners use & enjoyment, a full size sand volleyball court, barbeque ramadas, community pool and spa. Pool house rest rooms and outdoor shower are also available on site.
- The Homes
- Single-family Detached Homes between 1,653 sq ft – 1,945 sq ft
- 43 Two-Story Homes with 2 Car Garages
- Imagine Tuscan style architecture with an Italian flair. That’s exactly what we’re offering at Cottages at Arcadia. Choose from two well thought out floor plans (with 3 different exterior elevation choices) featuring designer cabinetry, granite countertops, beautiful kitchens and stunning front elevations with sand finish stucco. Our Gated community also includes for our homeowners use & enjoyment BBQ grill with gated community pool. Come and tour our model home, and we generally have spec homes that are available for a quicker move-in. Hurry we only have 12 private gated new homes available total. HOA dues also includes water/sewer bill besides maintenance of common area and amenities.
- The Homes
- Single-family Detached Homes between 1,639 sq ft – 2,022 sq ft
- 12 Two-Story Homes with 2 Car Garages
- Santa Barbara architecture with Spanish flair, tucked away in an established neighborhood close to a park. At Tierra Vista we offer Five distinctive plans, with sand finish front stucco, designer cabinetry, beautiful kitchens, stunning front elevations and well thought out floor plans. We offer 3 standard color schemes and 3 upgraded color schemes. The upgraded color schemes include boosted roof tiles and upgraded colors with a small up charge due increased costs. Our on site model home is the 1639 plan with optional patio. Come and see for yourself!
- The Homes
- Single-family Detached Homes between 1,293 sq ft – 1,925 sq ft
- 48 Two-Story Homes with 2 Car Garages
- Close to Downtown Phoenix, entertainment, shopping and other amenities
- Just south off the I-17 on 7th Ave, Turn East on Roeser Rd. and North on Montezuma St.
- All homes are ENERGY STAR compliant